ELSA Poland and ELSA Germany have planned something new for you: The “Polish - German Study Visit Programme”.
Our idea is to induce more Study Visits between the 16 Local Groups of ELSA Poland and 43 Local Groups of ELSA Germany. This way we want to work towards the purpose of ELSA:
To contribute to legal education, to foster mutual understanding and to promote social responsibility of law students and young lawyers.
Special to this we also want to work to extend our Partnership. A Partnership that is existing in an informal way since 1989 and has been transformed into a formal partnership on the 21.01.1996. With this cooperation ELSA Poland and ELSA Germany wanted, among others, to stress the importance, bearing in mind the history of both our countries, of a close relationship between Polish and German citizens and to promote mutual tolerance and understanding of the cultural backgrounds of both countries. To achieve this, they especially wanted to foster and encourage contacts between Polish and German law students and young lawyers and to provide opportunities to gain an insight into each other’s legal system.
On this ground we decided to carry out the “Polish - German Study Visit Programme” and work to achieve our aims.
- - Apply from the 27.09.2018 until 31.10.2018 23:59 with:
- Motivational Letter,
- Description of the Local Group,
- Accomodation possibilities,
- Transportation options,
- Meal Details,
- Draft of an academic, social and cultural programme,
- referred months for organising a project,
- contact to the respective board member responsbile for international relations.
- Application in English
- Selection of the Process are published until the 21.11.2018
Are you interested? Apply now via E-Mail:
- You are is interested in visiting a polish local group? Apply from the 27.09.2018 until 31.10.2018 23:59 CET
- We will publish the selected groups until the 21.11.2018
- After that we give every group the opportunity to list three groups they would like to visit. The matching between the groups will be done by the Vice Presidents for Seminars and Coferences in cooperation with the respective groups and will be finished by the 05.12.2018
The Study Visits themselves will be organised by you! The National Officers will only be assisting you if questions or problems arise and with draftig the Study Visit Agreements.
Furthermore, the National Officers will work to help you in finding financial aid for the Study Visit.
- Application Period: From the 27.09.2018 until 31.10.2018 23:59 CET
- Publication of the selected groups: Until the 21.11.2018
- Matching Process: Until the 05.12.2018